Corporate responsibility is an integral part of EUR EQUESTRIAN’s long term strategy and objectives. One of our objectives is to be recognized as a sustainable organization through two corner pillars:
- Green supply chain policies:
- By working with a logistic partner who values environmental protection and minimises carbon emission.
- By working with offshore suppliers who are committed to working as green as possible, upholding internationally recognized rules of waste management.
- By ensuring our own business is built on minimizing power usage and general waste, to contributing to a clean and healthy environment.
- Human Rights and Diversity policies:
- By working with suppliers who are committed to providing safe and healthy work conditions for all employees.
- By ensuring fair payment and working conditions for all our suppliers and ensure all parties benefit economically from the business relationship.
- By creating a diverse organisation, based on a ‘Best idea wins’ culture rather than hierarchy. With a focus on health and safety standards for all employees including a healthy work-life balance.